Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Saudi Arabia Tomorrow


My bags are packed, and I am officially ready to fly to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia tomorrow.  My parents are driving me to the NCUSAR offices in the morning.  The group will sit for an orientation, travel to the Saudi Cultural Mission in Arlington, VA, then head to the airport by nighttime.  I have yet to see an itinerary for this trip, which has made my planning a bit less fun.  All I can do is make sure my room is ready for a crazed day of packing for Dubai the day I return to the US.  An update on where we'll be travelling in the kingdom will come soon!
I've settled for a few business outfits, a few casual outfits, about 5 hijab options, and, impressively, only 2 pairs of heels, one pair of sneakers, and one pair of flats

2 comments:

About Your Author

My photo
Troy, AL, United States
I am a Political Science student at Troy University in southeastern Alabama. I have been given fantastic opportunities to travel to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, among other brief trips, to study and glimpse other cultures. I believe there is much to be learned about other people while studying, and I want to share my experiences with you.